10/06/2011

My first Scrapkit-freebie

Yes, sorry, I've been absent again. I have really not had any inspiration as of late. Which is weird with two of the most beautfiul children in the world. :P But, I have managed to make my first self made scrap kit in one of the challenges at theStudio! Lo and behold!
I've finally learned functions in GIMP (which is what I use instead of PS) that I've been searching after for ages! :P You like?

You can download it here.

I will hopefully be back with a QP and background to coordinate with the kit. :) And with a kit for the October Color Challenge as well. We'll see. :) And I also have a new desktop wallpaper in the works.


Please note that all my backgrounds/QPs/kits are for personal use only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...