5/15/2012

FB cover picture QP

I know it's been a while, but I'm back at work and creativity is slowly coming back. ;) I've decided to make some QPs that will fit facebook's new timeline cover picture. Would that be interesting? I hope so, because here's one right now! ;)
Download QP in .png
Credit: Gunhild (who's sadly stopped making awesome CU materials) and Lost & Taken
I made this one for the ladies over at the Becoming Jane fansite, but liked it so much so I made a QP out of it too. Hope you like it!


Please note that all my free matierial are for personal use only.

2 comments:

Facebook Timeline Cover said...

Get the best facebook romentic timeline covers.You can get the best girls cover,boys cover,romantic cover,sad,festivals,heart,hollywood much more and one click and upload the fb cover you timeline cover.i sure your facebook profile veru attractive and beautifull...


fb cover photos

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, for sharing this good blog. Today Facebook becomes a part of our life. Everyone enjoy it with their friends or with their family. We can change our FB cover photos as per our daily working mood in an easy way. There are many sites which provide a large collection of new & stylish FB cover photos which we can download in an easy way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...